Pittsburgh football in early 90's will be remembered as "Blitzburgh" to football fans and foes alike.
The black and yellow received the name because of their fearsome blitzing style of their defense that was relentless and made them the toughest team in football.
The days of Blitzburgh of old are coming anew along the Allegheny. Celebrate the drinking town with a football problem while paying homage to one of the league's best defenses.
"Blitzburgh" is also available in a t-shirt.
Check out the rest of our Pittsburgh gear here.
Football hoodie details:
-60% combed ringspun cotton/40% polyester jersey
-1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
-Tear away label
This t-shirt was designed by Veridian Global and is not authorized or licensed in any way by any team, league or organization.
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.